Has there ever been a better time to exercise from home? COVID has left us all stuck in the constant cycle of mask, shutdown and repeat. As I sit and write this towards the end of October 2020, it appears we still have a long road ahead of us.
But fear not my friends, because I have home workout options that will at least allow you work out some aggression without leaving the house. I created a platform called Fitness Made Easy about 18 months ago and I never dreamed that I would be able to write so freely about home workout options.
The time has arrived however and to be honest, when I started developing the Fitness Made Easy platform, it was certainly pre COVID but in no way pre home workout. In fact, exercising from home is the only way you should be going, regardless of the events surrounding us. Why home workout? Here is just a short list but mighty with payoffs:
On average you save about 45 minutes per workout when you do it from home
You save big money
The germs are reduced tremendously
No more waiting in lines
You can be yourself
Can wear what you want
You can workout at any time of the day
Zero intimidation and don’t’ think this isn’t a big factor for many people — I’ve been there
This list could be 20 lines longer but you get the point. The benefits from exercising from home only add up to positives. Once you commit to working out from home, you can quickly pick everything you need. Really, it only comes down to two things that you need, space and equipment.
Space — all you need is about 6ft by 6ft for what I am about to lay on you below.
Equipment — simple, Resistance Bands all the way. You just can’t go wrong and as you will below, I have built the whole Fitness Made Easy platform with these very tools.
All that is left now is a plan to follow. If you have read any of my previous blog posts you will know that I am big on having a workout plan to follow. Even if you create your own, you have to have one as a guide or you end up going in circles. Better yet, you end up getting lost, just like when you get lost in your vehicle.
As luck would have it, I have several workout plans for you to check out. The Fitness Made Easy platform contains over 400 videos to choose from. Here are some examples of what you could follow from your new home workout space.
1. Full Body Workouts are designed for anyone looking to push themselves with fantastic returns. Never has the motto “you get out what you put in” been truer. In this section we put an emphasis on a total body workout that consists of the biceps, triceps, chest, back, shoulders, legs (glutes) and abs. We also focus on aerobic cardio and increased ab work.
2. Workout Plans are designed for those who are looking to take it up a notch with there workouts. In this section we put an emphasis on a total body workout that consists of the biceps, triceps, chest, back, shoulders, legs (glutes) and abs. We also focus on aerobic cardio which compliments nice with the total body workouts.
3. Upper Body Workouts are designed for anyone looking to put a premium on exercising the chest, back and shoulders. This section will help you add mass and/or more muscle. The magic of resistance band isolation comes through in these workouts and enhances the upper body to give you workout that you will love.
4. Arm Workouts are designed for anyone who is eager to have a nice set of arms. These are some of my favorite workouts because we isolate the muscles with more individual attention given to the top and bottom of the arm!
5. Leg Workouts are designed for anyone looking to blast the legs. We work the entire leg, including the glutes in these powerful resistance band wworkouts that can all be done from home.
6. Ab Workouts are designed to work the mid section. Abs can be the hardest body part to solve and we use some unique resistance band training to help help you in this section.
7. HIIT Workouts are designed for anyone who is wanting a High Intensity Interval Training workout or simple aerobic cardio exercises. Workouts vary from 5 minutes to 20 minutes and there is even a 30 day (15 minute) cardio challenge in this section. By the way, no equipment needed!
8. Easy Workouts are designed for the all the mom’s out there who deserve an efficient and effective workout, for all the baby boomers looking for a nice and steady workout and even beginners looking for some a little easier. These are total body workouts that you can rotate through each week.
Our resistance band workouts are designed to build strength, create active flexibility, and improve core stability to name a few. Train with confidence knowing that regardless of where you train, you will get the same output as the platform is designed to work from literally anywhere. Plus, resistance bands weigh less than a pound, take up minimal space, and deliver a dynamic full-body workout. Grab some bands - HERE!
Join the Fitness Made Easy community today - HERE!